Oscar Peterson' s endorsement of my friend

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 28 18:59:51 MST 2007

Marketing ploy or not, Luther Williams is more than a good story. Good
playing, thanks for the link and Im glad he's on record now. He's
someone I have heard of for a while but never had the chance to hear.
Although I wouldnt put him up in the category of Oscar Peterson, very
few belong there.

NPR also has great links to other stories on Tatum, Booker, Waller and more.

--Dave
  New Orleans