Oscar Peterson

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Dec 29 11:42:25 MST 2007

Grin...

I think you go into a kind of O-zone state... you just do it, sweat a
bit.... and when the time is up it is. Yamaha CP 70 eh ?... I'd be
nervous too :)

Cheers
RicB

    HI Ric,

    respect! I think I would have got a heart attack if I was to tune
    with audience in such a stressing situation. The worst I did was a
    tuning on a stage at a village fair and it was an Yamaha CP 80. Many
    eyes stared at me and that made me nervous.

    But you are right: it´s really nice to listen to a concert where you
    tuned the piano. I love this job :-)

    Gregor