Oscar Peterson

Hechler Family dahechler at charter.net
Sat Dec 29 14:10:21 MST 2007

List,

First of all, I'm late with this reply because I just got of the
hospital from infection of the esophagus.

Now, trying to redeem myself.

I love - most - forms of music especially what I feel is - true - jazz,
blues and boogie-woogie that came from the south from the 20's and 30's -
Earl Hines, Cab Calloway, Ma Rainey, Ruth Etting, Josephine Baker, Isham
Jones, Art Tatum, Lionel Hampton, Frankie Trumbauer, Fats Waller, Ben
Pollack, Ben Selvin, Billy Cotton, Ted Lewis, Sophie Tucker, Bessie
Smith, Bix Beiderbecke, Cow Cow Davenport, Meade Lux Lewis, Jane Green,
and Walter Barnes & His Royal Creolians
-- just to name a few.

Not to mention my beloved artists from my era - the 70's - ELO, STYX,
HEAD EAST,  and the like.

OH, and must not forget about all the ragtime greats

Ready for the flames again ......

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at charter.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 9+ years