stuck bolts

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Dec 30 09:44:49 MST 2007

Had the same problem recently.

            A few suggestions,

            1 – Make a dimple with a center punch  and make a pilot hole
with a small drill bit down the center of the screw then drill off the head
with a drill bit the same diameter as the threaded part of the screw.

            2--  Use a small cold chisel and a big hammer and break off the
bolt head

            3--- Call Phil Bondi---he knows everything about rusted and
stuck <G>

Tom Driscoll

   _____