The Bumper Book of Piano Pics!

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Sun Dec 30 10:26:59 MST 2007

Do I need to look in to photo gallery software? Are you picturing this with
explanations and lots of text? I have some software for online courses
already on the site that we aren't using a lot yet. I could find photo gallery
software that would give thumbnails etc. I can imagine this could start to
take a lot of disk space.

We now have the capability of uploading files at
http://www.ptg.org/files/
which has a database attached for descriptions.

ron

 On 30 Dec 2007 at 9:43, Annie Grieshop wrote:

> Great idea, David.  A website would probably be simpler in many ways (ptg
> hosting, perhaps?).
>
> If you really wanted it on paper, Lulu might be an appropriate "publishing"
> method, as you only pay for the copies that get purchased (since those are
> the only ones that get printed).  See www.lulu.com for more info.  I'd
> certainly volunteer to help with collecting and editing, no matter the
> medium.
>
> Annie

Ron Berry Piano Service
Indianapolis, IN 46220