The Bumper Book of Piano Pics!

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Dec 30 08:43:07 MST 2007

Great idea, David.  A website would probably be simpler in many ways (ptg
hosting, perhaps?).

If you really wanted it on paper, Lulu might be an appropriate "publishing"
method, as you only pay for the copies that get purchased (since those are
the only ones that get printed).  See www.lulu.com for more info.  I'd
certainly volunteer to help with collecting and editing, no matter the
medium.

Annie