Sound board trim jig/ panel press

kswafford at gmail.com kswafford at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:47:49 MST 2007

 From Erwinspiano at aol.com:

   Michael Spreeman had asked me for a shot of the jig that I use to
glue on the long sound board trim.  I was looking for a better shot of
the panel press picture I just posted with kent. Any way it is shown
laying on the panel mock up so it may give a better understating of
the press while it shows the molding jig as well.
   The Jig by the way is the brain Child of my pal Dave hughes. While
these are Made of falcon wood Michael made his of metal & franlkly
there would be less flexing with metal. That being said it doesnt'
take a great deal of force with these babies to get a nice glue line
if the dry fit looks good.

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.