stuck bolts

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 11:31:13 MST 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 10:55 AM, Paul McCloud <pmc033 at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  Well, I'm not Mike (I'm guessing this was supposed to be private), but
> I'd use some Liquid Wench.  Wait a while and let it soak in.  Use a Dremel
> with a cutoff wheel to dress up the slot (or cut a new one).  Or just
> replace the bumper...
> Paul McCloud
> Sandyeggo

Hi I am Mike,  but probably not the one you were writing to. PB Blaster is
much better than Liquid Wrench if it won't work I would use the number 2
answer of Tom's. I doubt you'll get them unscrewed. May I suggest for future
use either stainless steel or nylon? Both available from hardware stores and
some auto supply stores.

Mike
--
People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those of us who are
doing it.
email mike at ifixpianos.com