The Bumper Book of Piano Pics!

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Dec 30 15:24:38 MST 2007

Oooh, good suggestion, Paul.  The wiki model is quite simple to use and a
generally cool idea.  (http://pbwiki.com/ for an overview -- check out
Features!)  All your reasons for going that route are great, too.

I'm particularly interested in video, which is why I want to see this done
online.  Directions and photographs are very useful, obviously, but a video
can often "explain" something more efficiently (especially for folks who are
not verbal learners).  How many times did I study the directions/pictures
for splicing a string without being able to duplicate it consistently?
After *watching* someone go through the entire operation... I could do it
every time!

With a community wiki, we could have multiple versions/approaches to the
same topic, which would be extra-special cool and useful.  Thanks again,
Paul!

Annie Grieshop
partinghand.pbwiki.com/