ATTN: Eudora users

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Dec 30 18:05:21 MST 2007

Jon et al,

I'm not sure what kind of capabilities you're looking for in an email
client, but Thunderbird (being open source) has a number of extensions
available. If you're ambitious and creative, you can even write your own
extensions.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/browse/type:1

Disclaimers: Although I do use T-Bird for one mail account, I use it fairly
generically. I know nothing of Eudora except what's been mentioned in this