ATTN: Eudora users

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Dec 30 21:54:41 MST 2007

And there's a calendar for T-bird now, hurray!  Much as I liked Thunderbird
(and love Firefox!), I went back to Outlook for mail because I needed an
integrated calendar, which was not available at the time.  But now there's
Lightning, a calendar add-on that integrates with T-bird.  Thanks for the
motivation to go look again, Paul!

Annie