Randy Potter's Seminar

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Dec 30 19:31:00 MST 2007

Hi Rick,
The best bet would be to contact the hotel first. If they can not answer
your questions
and you can not get ahold of Randy ( he may be on the road ) try contacting
Ward Guthrie.
If you need that number contact me directly at my email address below.
Say hello for me to Randy
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com