Randy Potter's Seminar

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Dec 30 19:31:57 MST 2007

You could try calling him and ask if he plans to send an email to the
attendees. I went a few years ago (KC) and he sent very detailed
instructions on what to pack and how to pack it, as well as any other info
you could possibly want or need to know. Randy is nothing if not completely
thorough. I recommend you don't use email to contact him as he frequently
complains of problems getting email... spam is to fault for some of his
loss, sheer volume of email for other.

Enjoy the class... it's intense, but probably the very best Return On
Investment you could hope for.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN