ATTN: Eudora users

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Dec 31 09:28:30 MST 2007

Mostly because I tend to be disorganized and I occasionally need to be
nagged.  If my email program (which already has all my contacts) also
provides a calendar that works with both contacts and email, I have
everything in one place and can move among 'em with minimal fuss.  It's also
a whole lot easier to keep things together on my Palm.

Actually, I don't care if the calendar is integrated, but the only calendar
I could find that worked with Thunderbird, when I last used it, was awful.
It didn't keep track of much and it didn't remind me and it just wasn't
terribly useful.  So, the fact that Mozilla now has a calendar that's made
specifically for T-bird... well, that's pretty cool, because I like
Mozilla's philosophy and products.

Not connected with this topic, but thanks for your comments re the new year.
Perceptive (as always), thought-provoking (ditto), and appreciated
(absolutely).

Annie Grieshop