ATTN: Eudora users

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 31 09:44:12 MST 2007

Hi Annie..

Ah... I kind of thought you might have that kind of reasoning.... I have
to admit I am even more disorganized.... have finally settled on using
my Cell phones inbuilt calender to keep my appointments... It would be
cool I suppose if I could get it to write out bills for me.... but I use
a general data base program to keep a more formal accounting of my
clients and relative billing information.  Commence 2000 is the thing I
use.... There are several such programs out there and its not difficult
really to program them to any specific application.  Hooking up with
your emailer is also quite easy.  Still... I cant get anything to fit
into my pocket and stay there aside from my Cell phone... :)... so for
daily appointments thats what I use.

Thanks muchly for the words about the New Years Post.  But I would like
to more then second, yea underline in bold text Alans plea to hold the
general topic of politics in the comming year off our list.... grin...
we sometimes have trouble enough getting along as it is... despite the
fact that perhaps most of us could really get into enjoying an afternoon
of softball, grilled boigers and a keg of beer together if first we
could physically meet.

May you all have a wonderful... and productive New (and election) Year !

Cheers
RicB

    Mostly because I tend to be disorganized and I occasionally need to be
    nagged.  If my email program (which already has all my contacts) also
    provides a calendar that works with both contacts and email, I have
    everything in one place and can move among 'em with minimal fuss.
    It's also
    a whole lot easier to keep things together on my Palm.

    Actually, I don't care if the calendar is integrated, but the only
    calendar
    I could find that worked with Thunderbird, when I last used it, was
    awful.
    It didn't keep track of much and it didn't remind me and it just wasn't
    terribly useful.  So, the fact that Mozilla now has a calendar
    that's made
    specifically for T-bird... well, that's pretty cool, because I like
    Mozilla's philosophy and products.

    Not connected with this topic, but thanks for your comments re the
    new year.
    Perceptive (as always), thought-provoking (ditto), and appreciated
    (absolutely).

    Annie Grieshop