ATTN: Eudora users

ricb at pianostemmer.no ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 31 10:49:35 MST 2007

Hi Annie

At present I'm using a Nokia N-70 which is already a bit out of date.
I've been thinking about getting a phone I can install Tunelab on but
hesitate as my Handheld actually works just dandy and I am unsure of
whether I want to answer phone calls on an apparatus I am using for
my ETD.

As for the Boiger, Beer, and Ball game....  sounds like a great idea
for future conventions.... as an alternative to the evening
receptions... We could do all kinds of variations... east/ west...
north / south... Planet earth / Californians... :)

Cheers
RicB