Being called out on stage

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 22:43:19 MST 2007

Michael,

Funny about the stop screw...I did George's first couple albums at Different Fur Studios in SF a long time ago.   I tuned everyday

before the session.  We talked about the hammer shifting farther, basically to get newer less exposed felt...I recommended turning the stop screw in as far as possible without contacting the next string...seemed prudent...nice guy.

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044