electronics replacing pianos?

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Jan 4 01:31:32 MST 2007

I think the point is more along the lines of how many people go to see
classical concerts period...compared to yesteryear .... compared to
other music forms.  We have many years left to enjoy the acoustic world
of the piano to be sure.... but the writing seems pretty clearly written
on the wall IUAM.

On the bright side of all this... I got our Jazz club / festival to
invest in a brand new Steinway C 6 months ago.  Indeed... all is far
from lost !

Cheers
RicB

    When was the last time you saw a recital on a EC? How many people
    would go
    to hear a full classical concert played on one, -zilch.
    We are pretty safe guys, just look at all the pianos out there that are
    still in need of our services!!

    David Lawson Wangaratta Australia