[Files] Queen Victorias piano?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 19:16:45 MST 2007

In a message dated 1/5/2007 4:52:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
JD at Pianomaker.co.uk writes:  JD
  Great post & thanks
  I may need spare parts.
  Dale

I've got another run-of-the-mill vertical from about 1905 with this
arrangement that I bought simply as a curiosity -- it has no musical  virtues.  When I
get out to the store I'll take some photos of the  set-up.  Since the parts
are presumably the same as used on the grand and I  have no intention of
rebuilding the thing, let me know if you need spares.

JD