DC installation/piano on truck

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Jan 6 15:00:55 MST 2007

>>I'd be worried about the water sloshing around and spilling during  move.
>Having installed more than a few DC systems where a truck is involved I've
>found sloshing has never been reported. YMMV.

Ok, one venue I advised against it because the piano frequently was relocated
onto the Alter rise of a church and had to up and down a temporary ramp.

That ramp is a piece of engineering if I say so myself :-)  four
pieces rising to
about 15"  w/ cut-out for stairs.  The 'stage extension' is another marvel.
Simple but solid.  Sorry no pix.
--

Regards,

Jon Page