regulation problems

Jeff Miller ljmiller3 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 7 14:46:33 MST 2007

First of all, thanks to everyone for all of your help with getting this yamaha regulated.  I'm sure from reading most of the post that my problem comes from doing most of my work on the bench.  (live and learn)  In my immaturity in this business, I  thought I was supposed to re-bed the action to my work bench.  This is, I'm sure, what has thrown everything off.  I guess my next step is to go back to the lady's house and work my rear off tomorrow.
  I want to apologize to those who thought I purposely made a religious statement with my post.  The link was automatically added to every outgoing email I send out. While I am sorry that it was thought that I did this on purpose, I am not sorry for the message  that it gives.
  Anyway, enough said.  I have removed it from my email whenever I post on this forum.
  Thanks again,
  Jeff Miller