ergonomics

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sat Jan 13 21:06:04 MST 2007

I found a good stool at Walmart for sitting higher: it's light weight
tubular metal--black, folds up, costs only about $10, attractive, and they
sell cushions to fit on top for about $6 more.   Then there are mechanic
stools for  siitting lower,  you can put your tools in the tray underneath
the seat and roam all around on the swivel wheels, and finally, a mechanic's
creeper for installing Damppchasers under grand pianos.

Diane

Diane Hofstetter