comparison

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 06:48:26 MST 2007

I happen to enjoy the sound of the  Kawai Rx series.  Go for Rx-3 & call it a
day. To my ear the Kawai is a  more complex & dark sound than the Yamah
product.  I can extract a  lot of tonal  shades from the Kawai.  Yamaha in general
are more one  dimensional tonally.  That's not to say I'm not a fan of Yamaha
but I'm not  fond of the C-5's I've serviced.
  However bigger in most cases is better.  That's my  final answer
JMO
  Dale