Steinway question

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:21:46 MST 2007

Wedge the damper tray up, get out your Phillips head upright hammer
flange scewdriver, put on your Petzl Zipka (LED miner's lamp), sit on
the floor in front of the keybed, and get to work. It's not "easy" but
it can be done! Those Boston flanges get amazingly loose in Boston
area winters! With a screw holder you can get the screw back in if
you've got the flange all the way out.
Patrick Draine