Panel hauler

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 20 04:43:43 MST 2007

David

The square "Robertson" drive is a Canadian invention. That by itself
means quality. ;-)
Just kidding. But, the main advantages are that you prevent all slipage
of the driver. You can also get in the square with your eyes closed. If
you have never tried it, you might never use anything else after the
trial. One nice place in the piano where I would like it to be used is
the damper underlever flanges. The nice thing about it is once you're in
the square, you don't have to push to keep the driver in place, you can
just torque.

Maybe there are more but this is it for this time of day for me.

I'll be unsubscribing next Monday cause i'm going on a ski trip for 2
weeks :-))

Hoe you guys behave while I'm gone.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC