Panel hauler

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 06:36:15 MST 2007

Square drive is vastly superior to slotted or philips. They are nearly
impossible to strip and don't require downward/inward pressure to maintain
drive force - there is no tendency for the driver to slip out of the screw
head. Also, for tight situations, you can stick the screw on the end of the
driver and it will stay there in nearly any position.

Why ALL screws are not square drive - I have no idea. The difference is
night and day - something that works and something that doesn't.

Terry Farrell