square drive screws.

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 17:36:35 MST 2007

About 5 years ago I came across an action where all the action screws had
Robertson type heads.  Really great to work with. Can't remember what piano
but it may have been a Hopkinson which were a heavy duty type piano meant
for school abuse and which would be overhauled several times in it's
lifetime.

AF