Damp chaser

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 23 05:49:04 MST 2007

Hi Gregor,

The main problem I see with these is that they can be empty for a long
time before they get watered. There is no indication of the water
content in the tube. I sold 2 in 30 years, and every time I went tuning
these pianos, the tubes were empty. The customer always said "Oh, this
is the first time I forget to fill it. I do it every week".
What I don't say to them is " Yeah Yeah, they all say that".

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC

http://www.meyne-klaviertechnik.de/start.php?languag=en&go=10details&id=
2541&code=10&zustand=7