footwear

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 10:33:04 MST 2007

   I also remove my shoes, unless the interior of the
home is despicable, in which case I also might just
stand at the door and say: "I'm sorry, I have too many
allergies to tune a  piano in this house. I'll refer
you to xxxxx, who isn't as sensitive about such
things."
    Haven been hospitalized twice from nasty diseases
caught from horribly filthy customers' homes ( and
horribly filthy customers ) I have no qualms about
this, whatsoever. So what if they're' " insulted"?
Perhaps it is time someone educated them to the fact
that they are a public health liability.
     Thump