jack not returning on high treble

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 22:15:00 MST 2007

The dampers help return action parts to rest...not their design necessarily...you will need to get the dip the same and probably need a slight bit of lost motion...adjust and cycle action slowly to see that jack returns.   Of course you have flicked jacks to make sure the jack spring is strong enough or jack center isn't tight

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044