Damp chaser

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Wed Jan 24 15:09:55 MST 2007

Hello David and Alan,

Our opinion is that the full system provides the best results due to the
repeatable cycling of the humidifier and the dehumidifier.  However, at
universities, keeping the humidifier filled in the summer can be a
challenge.

Mark Cramer works at Brandon University in Manitoba.  They shut their
humidifiers off for the summer.  His climate is more extreme so he might be
a good one to talk to about shutting down the humidifier.  I believe he
disconnects the humidifier heater bar from the humidistat, but doesn't drain
the humidifier.

Roger
Dampp-Chaser Corp.