Damp chaser

Marshall Connolly falcone1132 at tmlp.com
Thu Jan 25 00:12:00 MST 2007

Hey list!

I, too, have installed the systems in educational situations (they NEVER
bother to check the blinking light requesting more h2o in the winter) and
wonder too, if there is something more that we, the installers, can
recommend, or a way to guide the school systems (and private owners) toward
better stability and maintenance of these systems- and thus the extention of
life of their pianos.  As the price continues to increase to purchase the
very systems that we are installing, it becomes more difficult to "sell"
these systems, and I, for one, would greatly appreciate some
tech-assistence, technical bulletins, or something that will support the
systems we are so fervently recommending as the "Piano Life-Saver".... Any
thoughts, list???  When one's primary clientelle are private owners, how can
we offer better "support" beyond changing pads, and cleaning "smart" heater
bars without much assistance from the company?
I've installed close to 100 in the past few years, and I feel that the
company could keep us "in-the-loop" about advances and recommendations for
better 'customer care' regarding what is quickly becoming a $400-500.
investment into their instrument!

Marshall Connolly
falcone1132 at tmlp.com
Boston Chapter