Cleaning epoxy off soundboard joint --- was glues

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 20:31:34 MST 2007

I don't have anything to offer beyond what Michael Morvan and Ron Nossaman have stated. Just knowing a bit about wood and glues, I would try the Morvan method first, and if that doesn't work, try Ron N's suggestion.

My heart goes out to you. That isn't fair. Somebody bonding a soundboard to a rim with epoxy is totally out-of-line - and that coming from epoxy-man himself!

Terry Farrell