Hardman Minipiano (ugh!)

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 07:02:44 MST 2007

Hidden amongst the forest of pianos I have one, the last one I wrote about.
It's way in the back with stuff piled on top. So don't ask me to
have-a-look-see.
(I couldn't even if I wanted to because there is no place to move the pianos in
front of it)

The keyboard tilts forward and the action lifts off the sticker
supports, I think;
don't hold me to it.  But as best that I can recall, multiple
removals of the action
didn't have me cussin'.

As soon as I have nothing better to do, I'll pull it out and do the
final prep for resale.
Probably this summer, I'll let you know then...
--

Regards,

Jon Page