Hardman Minipiano (ugh!)

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 26 07:32:32 MST 2007

Okay, I'll confess....I own a Minipiano.  All cards of condolence may be sent to my address as listed in the PTG directory.  It is literally the only piano (size-wise) that will fit in my house. It is 18"D, 55.5"W, and 36"T.  I would not own it if this were not the case.  I have not finished regulating the piano...2 years later!  I need to increase key dip.  Even that is a chore on these pianos.  It is a pain in the_____.  After a day of piano work, I haven't the patience to attack it.   Since the piano is readily assessible, any specific questions or pictures can be addressed at almost anytime!

Debbie