Stringing tool

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 27 21:02:52 MST 2007

A gizmo in which both ends of the string are inserted each into its own
"hole" in the tool.  The tool is then stuck down to the hitch pin, either
beneath the top layer of strings, or in hard to reach places, and it can be
looped easily around the hitch pin, keeping the string from getting messed
in between wires.  I've also used a single "tube", assuming keeping control
of one of the sides of the wire I am also by default keeping control of the
other.  Wish I could draw..........
les bartlett