Who can help me?

PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 06:14:30 MST 2007

I have a customer with a 1920's Steinway A, and the lock bar screws are
loose - I need to put in slightly larger screws because the holes are a bit
enlarged. I wrote down the dimensions of the existing screws the last time  I tuned
the piano, but lost the information -- I think they're somewhere  around 2
1/2 inches long. Does anyone know how long the screws are and  their diameter?

Jesse Gitnik
NYC