Wurlitzer Grand Action Bracket Issue

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 19:09:21 MST 2007

Ron,
Me? Heck no! It's not my problem. 'Sides, I refuse to work on the Asian
POS. Leave that to the newbies and those in greater need of frustration
than me.<G> Most of those POS's have the key beds screwed on and not glued,
so it should be a fairly easy thingee to do. (That is assuming that the
screws are not UNDER the legs, which they probably are!<G><OS>)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I