Calif. State Convention

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 29 22:39:27 MST 2007

I'll see you there...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message

From: Erwinspiano at aol.com

To: pianotech at ptg.org

Subject: Calif. State Convention

  Hi All

  I just wanted to encourage all you who are with in striking distance to com to the Calif. conference in Beautiful S. F. near the airport.  Feb 8-11.

    It's a gorgeous site by the water.  It has walking trails & veiws.

    There's a great line up of instructors.  Chris & Karen Robinson (escaping Connecticutt no doubt). David Betts from North Bennett school

  Hammer meister,  Mr. Ray Negron from Ronsen & Davenport ,Gravagne  & our own David Andersen & Moir.  Check out the web site at PTG Cal. state convention.

  Huge Exhibitors display.  Yes touch feel & buy!!

  See you there.  Any questions?

  Dale S. Erwin

 Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations

4721 Parker rd