You know the pianos are out of tune when...

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Jan 30 03:19:18 MST 2007

...you walk into the music area of the high
school and the teachers greet you with,"we could kiss your feet."

The two I did yesterday: Yam P22 at 437Hz, Young
Fang U121 at 435 - and I'd tuned them both in
September.  Some notes as far as 45¢ flat on Yammie.
50+ on YC.

Job security...;-}

Driving through almost whiteout conditions on the
way home wasn't quite as much fun, though.

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.