You know the pianos are out of tune when...

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Jan 30 09:11:40 MST 2007

At 09:46 AM 1/30/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Wow, Conrad, you live in a different neck o' d woods for sure.

You mean you don't enjoy snow, 35mph breezes and 10°F??

>The only pianos I get that go that far south are
>brand new ones owned by customers that have been
>de-educated by salesfolk to think that one
>tuning a year is adequate for their new
>investment(..and I've been blamed more than once
>for a new piano not holding its tune).
>
>Are your victims oldies or new pianners?

The P22 is about 5, the YC is 25.

>Young Fang....I kinda like the sound of that.

A previous vocal teacher never liked it and
that's what he called it. Current one _does_ like it.

I get to do the P2s and another P22 this
afternoon. RCT pays for itself (at least, mentally) on days like these.

Conrad Hoffsommer

There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
-Casey Stengel