managing Pianotech content information

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Jan 30 12:21:27 MST 2007

I, too, use gmail. Fortunately, my rollingball ISP allows me to set up
automatic relaying of all mail to any other email address. This allows me to
keep the rollingball address, which is my official handle, and yet to
receive ALL of my mail at my new, preferred gmail address. Gmail organizes
all my pianotech mail beautifully, and enables search very easily. For
example, all messages with the same subject are automatically stacked
together so you can see all contributors in one screen, along with the first
line of each response. And the contributors are color-coded to you can e.g.
easily spot all Del's responses. Truly a thing of beauty. And it's free.
Also, it generously allows me to send mail (such as this one) from gmail,
with the send-from address of my choice, so I still appear to the world as
jkanter at rollingball. So much better than Outlook or Outlook Express.

Jason

--
=cell 425 830 1561=