OT - Federal "No Call List" ???

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 13:38:47 MST 2007

Does that include calls from Bombay and Delhi? Here, international calls bypass the list. You might also find that the computers at the other end dial anyway and only disconnect after four rings when it finds your number on the list. So you still get interrupted only to discover they've already hung up on the other end. GRRRRRRRRRRRing GRRRRRRing!!!!

AF