Repair Labor Guide

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 14:49:02 MST 2007

David,
I read you loud and clear.<G> And, I appreciate your counseling too. You know me....all bark and no bite, (wellllll...an occasional nibble mabye.<G>) Actually, the point I wanted to make was that it is a Repair.....Labor.....Guide. Believe me, Randy and I batted many titles around before we came up with what it is. NOW......Randy calls it the GWorks!...grrrrrr! (which tells people he is talking to, absolutely nothing if they don't already have one. Due to all the damned Federal restrictions I could not call it a Pricing Guide or anything that smattered of , gasp, Price Fixing. Also, I did not intend my post to be percieved as chastizing, but simply wanted to get my own plug in to the many lurkers/newbies that don't know about the existance of my little excursion into the world of textbook writting.<G>
I hope that clears that up.<G> Well, back to my own form of insanity.
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I