Did you ever hear this one?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Jan 31 18:25:31 MST 2007

I hear it frequently.

I also hear the converse. People will call to complain about a buzz or click
that they swear wasn't there before I tuned it. I think what is happening is
that they just listen closer when they play it after tuning. That and often
they haven't played it for several months before it was tuned so they really
have no idea what it was doing before I tuned it.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802