possible swollen key leads

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 06:21:05 MDT 2007

Yes, of course, bad stuff - Do Not Breathe. I gave her adequate warning
about lead toxicity. She said she understood, had a chemistry lab
background, and would be using a test-fitted half-face respirator. I said
"great", but do so at your own risk!

Yup. Chisel. Good idea. That was also an option I suggested to her. She
ended up reportedly using a Dremel tool......

Oxidized lead toxicity? I dunno. Safe assumption would be that it is, but I
don't really know how that would affect things.

Terry Farrell