YC Grand Action Height

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 16:41:35 MDT 2007

Excellent. I've just heard from so many folks that get the $250 from YC, but end up doing a full regulation, etc. on the action and don't collect from the piano owner.

I look at these YC expanding brackets as a cash crop - basically, I won't do it if I can't sell a full regulation - and I've never had any resistence to that approach. Folks get their piano working again, and working as good or better than new - all have been very happy.

Terry Farrell