gluing in the new board

Gene Nelson nelsong at pbic.net
Sun Jul 15 12:58:52 MDT 2007

Ok - no epoxy.
The Garrett Wade Slo-Set - aliphatic resin glue is white - not even close to
yellow. Looks like PVC_E. Does the color make a difference?
For slo set I think it would be wise to switch to a more familiar Titebond
as you and Terry have experience.
Thank you for the clamping sequence tips, had not considered that.
Gene