gluing in the new board

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jul 15 13:55:33 MDT 2007

> Ok - no epoxy.
> The Garrett Wade Slo-Set - aliphatic resin glue is white - not even
> close to yellow. Looks like PVC_E. Does the color make a difference?

If it's the difference between drying hard, like Titebond or
any other yellow carpenters glue I know of, or drying soft and
rubbery, like Elmers, yes it does. Incidentally, both
Titebond, and (the nearly useless in pianos, except or sizing
key balance holes) Elmers are both PVA, aliphatic resin glues.
Rather than take the chance, I'd get the Titebond Extend and
be sure.

Ron N