Steinway double-keyboard piano

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Sun Jul 15 19:26:10 MDT 2007

Everything you wanted to know about the Steinway double keyboard piano. This
article is from Today's NYT, and is talking about a performance on it
scheduled for TODAY at the Caramoor International Music Festival in Katonah,
N.Y. Includes a four minute video.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/15/arts/music/15barr.html

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Los Angeles